Saturday, June 20, 2015

Poetry Titled Just A Figment of Our Imagination

A chorus of harps should play when you come through, I’m feeling something new: the sun shines brightest when I see you But yet I can`t have you as my girl, The mere thought of that brings a storm in my world You`re sweet like honey and is better than money, The pain of it all is kind of funny I feel like a dummy when I think this time I`ll get my way, You’re beautiful like a beach bay and shine like a sun ray. You`re beautiful in just everything-makes the birds sing, You’re a true queen and I want to be your king Maybe I`m sprung and no doubt I am, I just want you to be in my life ma `mm It`s only right and I won`t bite, And I promise I`ll resolve issues when we fight You shine bright just like the sunlight, I need special glasses because you`re out of sight Every time I doubt when the truth want to come out of my mouth, Now I feel better because I got my feelings out. Now let me take you on the route of love, because I have been suffering a drought. I am winner when I am with her, so she’s my trophy. Everybody wants a piece of her gold, but I hold her by the handles. A candle lite dinner with her to some would be considered a scandal, therefore if loving you is wrong then let us love strong. Her poise and beauty belongs in songs, so every can take a note. I am clearing my throat so I can raise my hand to vote for our passion for one another. Brother, brother I am the man for the plan. Walking hand to hand on the beach’s sandy sand makes me feel so grand. Our brand of love could never be scanned and copy catted. My battered heart was fixed by her healing touch. Ops, ops maybe I have said too much. This world is such a nosey person, sticking its nose where it is not welcome. Oh it’s clicking now, that this imagery in my head is tricking me into thinking she was ever mines.

No comments:

Post a Comment